Feel Free to Contact Us Today !
How to Budget
How to Get Out of Debt
For Groups & Workplace
Are you a good money manager
Am I a Good Money Manager?
If you are a human and are seeing this field, please leave it blank.
Fields marked with an * are required
Please check ALL the statements that apply to you.
1. I have written down SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time bound) financial goals to achieve
2. I review my financial goals once a year and I update them as necessary
3. I mindfully manage my money on a daily basis in alignment with my financial goals
4. I know what my Net Worth is
5. I calculate my Net Worth every year to measure my financial progress
6. I have an established Spending and Savings plan (budget)
7. I keep track of my earnings and my expenses (using a spreadsheet, software or app)
8. I know exactly how I spend my money and I use these figures to adjust my future spending
9. I only make purchases that I can comfortably afford
10. I live by the motto “Save Now, Buy Later” (rather than “Buy Now, Pay Later”)
11. I pay off my credit cards in full every month
12. I pay all my bills on time and I file my annual tax returns on time
13. I have an emergency fund made up of cash savings OR I am in the process of saving for one
14. I am saving for my retirement on a regular basis
15. I regularly review my investment statements and I visit my financial planner at least once a year
16. I know how much my debts are costing me (interest rates)
17. I have optimized or consolidated my debts to pay the least amount of interest
18. I have evaluated my insurance needs and I am well covered (life, disability, critical illness)
19. I have all my legal papers in order : will, power of attorney, mandate in case of incapacity
20. My family knows where my legal documents are located and my estate liquidators are well informed of my wishes.
Confirm that you are human