I do NOT offer the same services offered by your bank or your financial advisor/planner.
I do NOT grant loans, mortgages or credit cards.
I do NOT sell any investment/savings product.
I do NOT sell any insurance product.
I am a money coach and I still need a financial advisor myself. The following table will better help you understand the difference between my services and those of a financial advisor:
|Financial Advisor||Money Coach|
|Gives investment advice based on market conditions and your investor profile||Helps you uncover your subconscious money patterns that are blocking you.Gives personal finance solutions tailored to your lifestyle and your financial situation|
|Sells investment products (stocks, mutual funds, GICs,…)||Does NOT sell any financial product|
|Manages your investment portfolio||Schedules support sessions to monitor your financial progress and coaches you throughout the change process|
|Takes you on as a client only if you have money to invest||Shows you how to change your behavior so you can start saving money (… to eventually invest it with your financial advisor!)|
I mostly work with:
- families who are living paycheque-to-paycheque, despite good incomes
- single working moms who can’t figure out how to budget on their own
- individuals who find themselves in new circumstances (divorce/separation, new parents, …) and are feeling financially lost
- professionals with good salaries, who are having trouble managing their cash flows and expenses
- business owners or commission-based employees who can’t budget on variable income
- first and foremost COMMITTED to making a change in their life
- sick and tired of the financial situation they are in, but is MOTIVATED to do the work to improve their situation
- earning a good income but still having trouble keeping up with their expenses and not understanding where their money is “vanishing”
- open to change, not afraid of getting out of their comfort zone, and willing to do things differently
- ready to use a helping hand to guide them and support them
Unfortunately, I cannot assist those who are:
- Not ready, willing and able to change their existing financial habits
- Not motivated to do the work required on their part
I currently offer different packages with varying time commitments, depending on each client’s needs. Therefore my packages are custom-made.
For more information about my packages and pricing, a free, no-obligation financial evaluation is first required. This evaluation allows me to better understand your financial situation and the challenges you are currently facing. I will then be in a much better position to advice you on the ideal package for you.
If you are interested, please submit the evaluation form . You will then be prompted to book your FREE no-obligation 30-min session.