- Are you living paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Do you rely on your line of credit to cover your bills?
- Are your finances disorganized, unpredictable and frustrating?
- Do you argue about money with your partner?
- Are you unsure where to start to make things better?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it means you could certainly use the help of a Certified Money Coach.
- A holistic coaching approach, combining money psychology and practical budgeting solutions customized to your specific needs
- A clear step-by-step action plan to reach your financial goals (…whether it’s to learn how to get out of debt, or how to save money )
- Coaching to help you acquire healthy money management skills
- Strategies to peacefully communicate about money with your partner
Although I love helping people get out of debt, I also welcome those who have little debts (or just a mortgage) but still feel they could use an unbiased opinion to improve their personal finances;
My clients are often looking for advice on how to save money and/or personal budgets.
If you are eager to finally take control of your money, a perfect complement to your financial advisor, would be a certified money coach.
I invite you to learn more about my money coaching services by booking your 30-min free consultation.